Sugar Baby Travel Guidelines
Posted by SeekingArrangement.com | July 08, 2010
Sugar relationship could be considered a relatively private relationship, I know people who specialize in sugaring non-native, instead of looking for sugaring and dating locally. Regardless of the reasons why they want to keep this relationship as secret, it happens, if there's need that one side of the date to travel to see the other. But too many things can go wrong at the first time.
If sugar baby will travel to meet sugar daddy, there are some guidelines that she should be taken care, to reduce risk.
1. If it's possible, let him come to see you instead of traveling to meet him. Many businessmen often fly to other cities for work, if you two are in same country yet different cities, it would be the best idea. For sugar daddies that will be a short trip without any commercial pressure. This man would be more trustable if he cares about your safety and come to you.
2. In most cases, they'll invite you to his place or travel together. Don't easily assume that a man won't lie, never agree to travel with anyone if you haven't even met them in person.
3. If you decide to fly to meet your sugar daddy in another city another country or even abroad, make sure you have got to know him for good and you two have been kept in touch at least two or three months.
4. Make sure your sugar daddy will cover the cost of round trip airfare, hotel room, and any transportation you need to get there. Besides, the correct way is that he'd send you the monies and let you to book your tickets and rooms yourself. He’s lying if he insists that he need your bank details. And don't give him your passport details and social security number. it's not necessary for him to know the personal info of you.
5. Order the hotel by yourself. It's better not to sleep with him at first night. But end up it's up to you, just note that nothing will be more important than your safety.
6. Clear the details of your itinerary. Where he lives, where would you two like to go, to eat, to have fun, when will you come back? If there's any unusual changes or your intuition are telling you could be in danger, find an excuse then back to hotel.
7. Always remember that your sugar daddy should respect you and care about your safety, as you are in a land strange to you. If he shows rude manners or any abnormal behavior, it's better to end this trip unless you really trust this man.
8.Tell your friends your itinerary and check with them at regular intervals, make them sure you are all right and let them know where you are at present.
9.Take some cash and credit card with you all the time, even though it's him who paid the bills. Just in case of emergency and any potentially dangerous situation which make you want to change your schedule of return flight to get back earlier.